This program introduces those new to sales to the fundamental concepts of establishing a sales presence and setting up a "sales territory". It focuses on the basic skills and actions that are necessary to become a successful sales professional.Key Topics Covered:
- The Profession of Selling in the 21st century.
- The 3 Eras of Selling and the salesperson's role.
- Planning how to cover your territory.
- Using your time effectively and efficiently.
- Creating winning first impressions.
- Call Planning: The structure of a successful sales call.
a. Who should you be talking to?
b. Making initial contact.
c. Listening skills.
d. Cold-calling and the use of scripts.
- What is Qualifying? Why is it so important?
- What information do you have to have to make the sale?
- Presenting your product or service?
- How and when to Close the Sale.
- Dealing with Objections / Rejection.
Attendees should be prepared to discuss their initial experiences as new sales reps. What expectations were set? What has been surprising / unexpected?Fee: $795 plus taxes.
- Registration is limited to 6 - 12 per class.
- Full documentation and refreshments are provided.
- Senior reps are welcome to attend courses focused at earlier career stages to review / reinforce their basic knowledge.
- Fees and content are subject to change without notice.
- Class dates are chosen when sufficient interest is registered to hold a minimum class.
- Note:Please call and register your full range of interest for your sales staff. (No fee is payable at this point.)
- Classes are held at accessible business venues / hotels in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
- Hotel accommodation will be recommended for out-of-town attendees.
- Fee payment is required only when a course date has been set, communicated, and accepted.
- Fees are payable in full prior to the start of any confirmed course and are non-refundable 48 hours or less prior to the start of a confirmed course.