We deliver tailored consulting engagements specifically on:
The inner workings of of a company's Sales Process.
The maturity of its Sales Talent.
The operation of its Sales Infrastructure.
Our specialized services consist of >>
DEVELOPING YOUR SALES PROCESS
Many of the serious sales problems that companies deal with today have a direct connection to the execution of the company's Sales Process.
- A company's Sales Process is the set of the actions and activities that its sales force carries out in selling to its customers.
- It is defined by company history, customers and their buying processes, markets, sales force maturity, company culture and other influences.
- It defines how your customers are found, sold to, serviced and developed for future business.
- Many companies do not have a documented Sales Process, or do not measure, enforce and update the one that they have.
IMPROVING YOU SALES INFRASTRUCTURE
These important areas support your sales force and their work with your customers. Every item needs to be well-conceived and executed to optimize the performance of your sales team.
- High-level strategy and direction.
- Planning and budgeting.
- Sales pipeline and forecasting.
- Compensation and Incentives.
- Interactions with marketing.
- Technology and productivity tools.
ASSESSING YOUR SALES TALENT
Sales stats often do not tell the whole story about an individual's potential. Many companies lack clear, consistent job descriptions for their sales people. They also lack performance standards and an effective measurement and review process. Consequently, they do not know the real potential of their sales talent.
DELIVERING INTERIM SALES MANAGEMENT
A vacant sales management position can cost you in terms of sales performance, customer satisfaction, and employee moral. Even a short-term absence can have serious unanticipated and often unseen consequences.
Principal, Doug Cowan, is a skilled, seasoned speaker and presenter. Using his extensive sales background, he delivers a message of appropriate duration that is matched to your company's overall sales, marketing and customer strategies.