420. Sales Coaching Techniques
Category: IV. Sales Management (At least 6 months in a management position)
Course Objective and Content: This program is focused on developing effective strategies and techniques for successful sales coaching interactions between the sales manager and sales rep.
Typical Topics to be Discussed:
- What is Sales Coaching and why is it important to you and your sales team?
- What were your experiences with coaching when you were a sales rep? What was done well / poorly?
- How to work with your top performers. Should they be treated differently than everyone else?
- How to structure a Sales Coaching meeting.
- Coaching Calls made in the "field". Why are they so important? How do they differ from coaching done in the office?
- Delivering your comments / feedback.
- Responding to a negative reaction.
- Action plans and development issues.
- How, when and where to follow up with your reps.
Preparation: Participants are asked to bring examples of Sales Coaching material they may have seen and / or used.
Duration: 1 day (9 to 4:30)
Location: Toronto (GTA)
Dates: TBA (Note: Call and register your interest)
Fee: Please Inquire.