400. How to Be a Great Sales Manager
Category: IV. Sales Management (At least 6 months in a management position)
Course Objective and Content: This program is aimed a new sales managers and those with experience who have had little or no formal training. Learn the fundamentals of being a good sales manager and the 6 Steps in the Practice of Sales Management. Discover how top sales managers create and lead high-performing sales teams.
Key Topics Covered:What do your sales reps expect of you?
- What is a Sales Manager's job? How does your job description compare?
- What do high-performing sales managers do differently from others?
- What is motivation and leadership? Practical ways to be effective at both.
- Detailed discussion of "The 6 Steps in the Practice of Sales Management" and their application:
- What is your role in the "Sales Process"? How much "selling" should you do / are you expected to do?
- What is the day-to-day difference between performance management and sales coaching?
- How to run effective sales meetings.
Preparation: Participants should be prepared to discuss the most challenging aspects of managing their sales team.
Duration: 2 days (9 to 4:30 daily)
Location: Toronto (GTA)
Dates: TBA (Note: Call and register your interest)
Fee: Please Inquire.