330. Value Selling
Category: III. Senior / Advanced Sales (5 or more years experience)
Course Objective and Content: This program will develop tactics and strategies to win in highly price-sensitive markets or where product / service differentiation is very difficult or impossible.
Key Topics Covered:
- What is Value from your customer's perspective and your (company's) perspective?
- How well do you know your sales strengths?
- How well do you know your competitor's strength?
- Why should the customer pay more for your product / service (or even purchase)? Are you sure you are worth it?
- Competitive positioning.
- How well do you know your customer's Need(s) and related issues? Why is this so important?
- What are the 4 key strategies you can use to take focus away from price?
- Does your Sales Process bring Value to your customer?
- Negotiating for Value.
Preparation: Attendees will be asked to complete a self-rating on their Product Knowledge, Industry Knowledge, and Competitive Knowledge.
Duration: 1 day (9 to 4:30)
Location: Toronto (GTA)
Dates: TBA (Note: Call and register your interest)
Fee: Please Inquire.