320. Trusted Advisor Selling
Category: III. Senior / Advanced Sales (5 or more years experience)
Course Objective and Content: How to eliminate the competition from your key accounts and keep them out by working with the elements of Trust. A strategy to win 100% of your customer's business.
Key Topics Covered:
- What is Trust in the context of buying and selling and why is it important?
- What are your personal experiences with Trust and how far are your prepared to go when you are the buyer?
- What are the dimensions of Trust in a business relationship?
- What sales competencies do most sales reps / organizations have?
- What is a Trusted Advisor and why is this role necessary?
- What do customers expect from sellers they Trust?
- Is winning the sale always the right goal to have?
- Can you sell and win without Trust?
- What happens to the competition? How will they react?
- Evaluating your key opportunities and accounts in terms of Trust. What needs to improve?
Preparation: Suggested optional reading: "The Trusted Advisor", David H. Maister
Duration: 1 day (9 to 4:30)
Location: Toronto (GTA)
Dates: TBA (Note: Call and register your interest)
Fee: Please Inquire.