310. How to Call at the Executive Level
Category: III. Senior / Advanced Sales (5 or more years experience)
Course Objective and Content: Improve every aspect of your sales game by being able to call effectively and professionally on executives (the C-Level) as and when you need to.
Key Topics Covered:
- What is the Executive / C-Level? What job titles / responsibilities are included?
- What role do executives play in their company's Buying Process?
- Why and When is it important / appropriate to call and sell at the Executive / C-Level?
- What blocks us from going there?
- What have been your personal experiences? What happened and why? What did you learn?
- How does the Executive / C-Level respond to sales people?
- What does a sales person have to do to be welcomed?
- What skills do you need to develop to be successful? How can you develop these skills?
- Anatomy of a successful Executive / C-Level sales call.
- Role play.
- What is your plan to use these ideas and skills?
Suggested optional reading: "Selling to the C-Suite"
Nicholas A. C. Read, Stephen Bistritz
Duration: 1 day (9 to 4:30)
Location: Toronto (GTA)
Dates: TBA (Note: Call and register your interest)
Fee: Please Inquire.