230. Better Sales PresentationsCategory:
II. Intermediate Sales (About 2 to about 5 years experience)
Course Objective and Content: This interactive program will provide the chance to learn and to try-out new ideas and skills to improve the quality of your face-to-face sales message and the way you present it. (Limited to a maximum of 8 participants).
Key Topics Covered:
- What do you need to know before you show up to deliver your Sales Presentation?
- What should a good Sales Presentation consist of?
- What makes your presentation interesting or uninteresting to your customer? How believable and compelling is it?
- Effective staging. How to stand and move.
- Use of audio-visuals, props, and other presentation aids.
- How do you establish and keep rapport with your audience?
- How do you handle a negative audience member?
- Is is appropriate to try to "Close the Sale" at the end of your presentation?
Participants are asked to bring a standard or recent presentation they have delivered or are planning to deliver.
Duration: 2 days (9 to 4:30 daily)
Location: Toronto (GTA)
Dates: TBA (Note: Call and register your interest)
Fee: Please Inquire