220. How to Maximize Your Selling TimeCategory:
II. Intermediate Sales (About 2 to about 5 years experience)
Course Objective and Content: Get more out of your "selling day". How to use your selling time to maximum benefit to your customer, your company, and yourself.
Key Topics Covered:
- What is Time Management? How good are you at doing it?
- Why do some people do it so poorly?
- How valuable is your selling time? Can you afford to waste any?Who controls how you spend your time?
- Why is planning important?
- What kinds of plans are necessary for short- and long-term success in sales? Examples and discussion.
- Group exercise in planning / scheduling to maximize selling time.
- What are the differences between Urgent and Important activities? On which do you spend most of your time?
- Strategies and tactics to improve how to use your selling time to maximum benefit.
Optional: Read the chapter on Habit 3 of Stephen Covey's "The 7 Habit's of Highly Successful People".
Duration: 1 day (9 to 4:30)
Location: Toronto (GTA)
Dates: TBA (Note: Call and register your interest)
Fee: Please Inquire