200. Sales Process WorkshopCategory:
II. Intermediate Sales (About 2 to about 5 years experience)
(Senior / Advanced sales personnel should consider this program if they do not work with a formal Sales Process.)
Course Objective and Content: This program confirms and builds on the basics to develop stronger habits and discipline in the experienced rep. It defines the structure and logic of a comprehensive formal Sales Process. Reps will significantly improve their sales interactions, be able to diagnose and solve their own performance problems, and generate better sales results more consistently.
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview and History of Selling.
- Qualities of Top Performing Sales People.
- Sales Planning - the secret to winning more sales.
- Maximizing your Selling Time.
- The Importance of "Sales Process". How will it help you improve your
- Details of a 6-Step Sales Process.
- Intensive discussion of:
a. Prospecting Techniques.
b. Qualifying Activities.
c. Needs Analysis / Information Gathering.
d. Solution Presentation.
e. Winning the Sale.
f. Post Sale / Customer Care / Finding the Next Order.
- Applying what you have learned to your most important customers and sales opportunities.
Duration: 2 days (9 to 4:30 daily)
Location: Toronto (GTA)
Dates: TBA (Call and register your interest)
Fee: Please Inquire.